Active Dashboards is easy to install and you can be reaping the rewards of your investment in just a few days.
The below checklist is designed to provide a brief overview of the technical activities to be completed prior to and during the installation and to assist your in-house IT staff.
1. The Web Server Active Dashboards can be installed on any Microsoft Windows operating system that supports Microsoft IIS and .NET as specified below. This is typically an existing server as Active Dashboards does not require a dedicated server and can co-exist with other applications.
2. Install IIS Active Dashboards utilises Microsoft IIS to display configured dashboards within a standard web browser. Microsoft IIS versions 5.1, 6, 7, 7.5 and 8 are all suitable.
3. Install .NET 4.0 The next step is to install Microsoft .NET 4.0 (if it's not already installed) on to your chosen Windows server and then apply any available server packs for this component.
4. Locate data sources Based upon the identified requirements of the users of Active Dashboards, it is helpful to locate all of the sources that are to be used to populate the dashboard charts.
5. Grant permissions After locating the data sources access rights should be granted to ensure that the required data can be retrieved for display within dashboards.
6. Review installation checklist The Active Dashboards installation guide provides a checklist of actions that can assist in ensuring that the implementation can be completed with minimal effort.
Why not read some of our Case Studies and see how our customers were amazed by our quick installation process.