Do you want to quickly see where your available candidates and live vacancies are located, what the current status of each role is and be able to identify fast which roles are unfilled and why? Then come along to:
This event will help you to discover the benefits of utilising technology within your business and how this will help shape the future of recruitment. At Dynistics we understand the pressure that consultants may meet, which is why our business intelligence tools makes it easier to map out and measure live job roles, candidate applications, sent CV's, interview stages and offer to acceptance. At this event you can also find out how:
- Our software has been used in major recruitment agencies across the UK.
- Active Dashboards can be easily utilised to enhance communication and assist new starters to excel.
- Active Scoreboards can be used in your business to measure and drive consultant performance.
Come along to our speaker training session on the 20th October:
Title: Data-driven decision making and business intelligence (BI)
Time: 12.40 - 13.00
Robert Dagge, Managing Director, Dynistics
- Learn how you can get greater visibility across your business operations to work on your growth plans for success
- 5 Dashboards Every Recruiter Should Use
- Single View Report of Click to Hire Metrics
- Boost Consultant Performance
With over 20 years of supporting high growth organisations across the emerging technology arena, Robert has supported numerous high tech and consulting firms in achieving significant growth in both domestic and global markets. Robert recently joined to drive Dynistics in achieving its full potential and will be spearheading the substantial growth of the company as it expands its core capabilities into further international territories and markets.
Take a look at a recruitment case study to find out more!
To discover more about this event, visit: http://recruitmentleadersconnect.com/46